FST-the therapy based on scientific research
WHAT IS FASCIA (FASH-AH)?
Fascia is the connective tissue system of the body that penetrates through and wraps around muscles, nerves, organs, and just about everything else in your body. That's why FST positively impacts your body, mind and spirit!
WHAT IS FST GOOD FOR?
• Improved quality of life.
• Reducing pain from lack of mobility & flexibility.
• Faster recovery from athletic activities.
TECHNIQUES THAT MAKE FST DIFFERENT
• Traction - produces faster & greater gains in flexibility and mobility.
• Flow - the FST method moves your body like nothing else.
• NeuroMyoFascia Technique - the most comprehensive way to achieve optimal function in your neural, muscular & fascia systems.
FST IS BASED ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
• Research of FST first completed in 1997 with founder, Ann Frederick, at Arizona State University.
• In 2017, research at the University of Arizona Medical School on the effects of FST on chronic, non-specific, low back pain showed significantly improved outcomes.
• FST supported by extensive evidence-based studies found at www.FasciaResearchS
Canfitpro certified Personal Trainer; Stretch to Win Institute certified Fascial Stretch Therapist (Level 2);
Zona Fitness Academy certified Functional Anatomy Specialist;
200-hours certified Yoga Teacher;
Alive Academy of Natural Health certified Sports & Fitness Nutrition Consultant
Book a free intro today so we can learn all about you, your goals and how we can help you reach them fast, safe, and reliably.